For Contractors working in the construction industry
Fully compliant CIS returns produced
Production of all necessary CIS documentation
Returns submitted to HMRC on time to avoid penalties
Who needs to produce CIS returns?
- Verifiying the CIS status of subcontractors.
- Deducting and withholding an appropriate amount from payments made to subcontractors.
- Completing a monthly CIS return by the 19th of every month.
- Issuing a CIS statement to subcontractors if an amount is deducted.
- Paying over the amount withheld to HMRC by 22nd of every month if paid electronically.
Why choose us to complete your CIS returns?
Having excellent relationships with your subcontractors is critical to ensuring they provide you with high quality service, and making the correct payments to them is a good way to ensure this. We use fully qualified Chartered Accountants, which will give you the peace of mind that your tax affairs are being looked after by professionals.
2) Comprehensive service
Our CIS service provides a comprehensive approach for contractors. We will perform the following:
- Adding and verifying new sub-contractors
- Producing your deduction statements
- Submitting your monthly CIS returns to HMRC
You will then just need to pay the correct amounts to subcontractors and HMRC.
3) Reduced risk of late filing penalties
A late CIS return by even 1 day leads to penalty of £100, and if it’s late by more than 2 months, a further £200 penalty is applied. By utilising automated email reminders, we will ensure that your CIS returns are filed on time, which will will keep you out of the cross hairs of HMRC.
How do you produce my CIS returns?
We will send you a reminder before the 19th of every month to ask you how much you’ve paid to your subcontractors.
2) Send you the CIS statement
We will produce the CIS deduction statement notifying how much you need to pay to HMRC and share this with you for your approval.
Once you’ve provided approval, we will submit the CIS return to HMRC.
How much will my CIS returns cost?
Please note that CIS returns are an add-on service to our accountancy packages.
Our CIS returns services start from only £6 per statement (per subcontractor) per month.
There is a £30 minimum monthly charge for our CIS returns. Therefore, if you have 7 sub-contractors, our fee would just be £42 per month.
What other services do you provide?
From only £40 per month
From only £12 per month
From only £20 per month
We offer a no fee no obligation consultation at a location convenient for you… it has never been easier to start saving money.