From as little as £12 per month
Production of all employee payroll documentation
Filing all of your RTI returns and dealing with HMRC
Automated email reminders for your payroll periods
Should I outsource my payroll?
- Although it is one of the most critical business functions that must run smoothly, payroll services are very time-consuming. By outsourcing, you can focus your limited time on areas that can add value and accelerate the growth of your business
- If your payroll manager goes off sick, leaves or goes on holiday, you could encounter issues trying to find a replacement to manage it
- Payroll and tax legislation is ever changing and requires in-depth specialist knowledge, therefore a packaged service would mean you wouldn’t need to worry about compliance, regulations and legislation
- In-house payroll services are considerably more expensive, so you could find yourself with large savings avoiding expensive staff training costs
- Buying the latest payroll software can be incredibly expensive
- Accountants (like us) who specialise in payroll day-in and day-out are likely to be better at complex payroll queries, so we can provide payroll services much quicker and more efficiently.
Why choose us to complete your payroll?
The UK tax system is one of the world’s most complex tax systems. That is why we use fully qualified Chartered Tax Advisers, which will give you the peace of mind that your tax affairs are being looked after by professionals. Let us help you save your time and stress by managing your tax affairs, whilst you focus on your growing your business.
2) Tax efficiency reviews
We will conduct annual tax efficiency reviews, to make sure that you are claiming everything that you can on your tax returns, to legally minimise your tax liabilities.
3) Reduced risk of late filing penalties
By utilising automated email reminders, we will ensure that your tax returns are filed on time, which will will keep you out of the cross hairs of HMRC.
How do you process my payroll?
We will email you at the end of each pay period for the pay details of your employees that have worked.
2) Process your payroll
We will process your payroll. This will go through our internal review process so you have assurance that it has been reviewed by Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers.
3) Approval of your RTI package and documents
We will share the RTI package and any documents for you to review and provide your approval.
Once you’ve provided approval, we will submit the data to HMRC and we can share the payslips with your employees.
How much will my payroll cost?
Please note that payroll services are an add-on service to our accountancy packages.
Our payroll services start from:
Employee Payroll – only £24 per month, for the first 4 employees.
Director Payroll – only £12 per month, for the first 2 directors.
What other services do you provide?
From only £40 per month
From only £25 per month
From only £20 per month
We offer a no fee no obligation consultation at a location convenient for you… it has never been easier to start saving money.