Tax Returns

For Sole Traders, Limited Companies, Partnerships and Contractors

Tax returns submitted to HMRC on-time

Annual tax efficiency reviews and business recommendations

Regular help and advice


Who needs to file tax returns?

If you have a limited company, then the company must file a Corporation Tax Return (CT600) and pay Corporation Tax. The company must submit the return to HMRC within 12 months after the end of the accounting period it covers, however confusingly, you must usually pay your tax bill within 9 months and one day after the end of the accounting period.

If you’re a self-employed sole trader, freelancer or a director of a limited company, then you must file a Self-Assessment Tax Return (SA100). This is used to tell HMRC about any income that you might need to pay tax on. You must submit the return to HMRC by 31 January following the end of the tax year to which the return relates if you submit it electronically.

If you’re a partner in an unincorporated partnership or a member of an LLP, then you must also file a Self-Assessment Tax Return to inform HMRC of your income including your share of the profits from the partnership. The partnership must also submit a Partnership Tax Return (SA800) which must also be filed by 31 January following the end of the tax year. 

If you work as a sub-contractor in construction, your contractor will often make CIS deductions from the payments they make to you, but you will still need to submit your own Self-Assessment Tax Return as a self-employed person. More often than not, some sub-contractors end up paying too much tax, so you may be able to get this back once you submit your tax return.


Why choose us to produce your tax returns?

1) Assurance

The UK tax system is one of the world’s most complex tax systems. That is why we use fully qualified Chartered Tax Advisers, which will give you the peace of mind that your tax affairs are being looked after by professionals. Let us help you save your time and stress by managing your tax affairs, whilst you focus on your growing your business.

2) Tax efficiency reviews

We will conduct annual tax efficiency reviews, to make sure that you are claiming everything that you can on your tax returns, to legally minimise your tax liabilities.

3) Reduced risk of late filing penalties

By utilising automated email reminders, we will ensure that your tax returns are filed on time, which will will keep you out of the cross hairs of HMRC.


What is your process to produce the tax returns?

1) Deadline reminder

We will send you an email reminder of deadlines and we will ask for all of your accounting records.

2) Produce your tax returns

We will use your accounting records to produce your tax returns. These will go through our internal review process so you have assurance that it has been reviewed by Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers.

3) Approval of your tax returns

We will share the tax returns for you to review and provide your approval.

4) Filing and submission

Once you’ve provided approval, we will get your tax returns submitted to HMRC.


How much will my tax returns cost?

All of our packages include a full set of annual accounts and tax returns, which start from:

Only £55 per month for Limited Companies and LLPs.

Only £25 per month for Sole Traders and Self-Employed Individuals.

Only £50 per month for Unincorporated Partnerships.

Additional services, such as VAT returns, payroll and bookkeeping, can be included as extras.

Other Services?

What other services do you provide?

VAT Returns

From only £40 per month


From only £12 per month


From only £20 per month

Contact Us

We offer a no fee no obligation consultation at a location convenient for you… it has never been easier to start saving money.


+44 161 222 9800

196 Higher Hillgate, Stockport, SK1 3QY

M-F: 9am-5pm, S-S: Closed

Get In Touch

5 + 10 =

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Certax Accounting South Manchester,Accountant,Stockport,
Verified by MonsterInsights